Quitting Smoking One Day at a Time...

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 11th 2009--Two Years off Cigarettes!!

Man, a lot has changed since I last logged on to my blog.....first off my days off cigarettes counter link disappeared! Oh well, I can go update it later. It has been two years since I have smoked a cigarette...ok, I did try to smoke a flavored cigar once in that time period and I got sick to my stomach. I put it out and haven't looked back since! Don't get me wrong, I still think about a cigarette from time to time......when I get stressed, when I get happy, when I am bored but its just not worth it! I have saved a TON of money, smell better and do not have to try to sneak out and smoking because I am having a nicotine fit! If you are trying to quit, it is possible! I NEVER thought I would be able to do it. Thanks to Chantix, blogging and the supportive friends I made on this journey I feel truly blessed!

Peace,
Diva

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Air Max 180 TR+
Air Max Misc
Air Tailwind
Air Tuned Max
Air B Huarache
Air Max Deluxe
Air Max Solas
Air Max 90
Air Max 1
Air Max 95
Nike Air Structure Triax 91
Air Max 97
Air Max Light
Air Classic BW
Air Max LTD
Air Max Terra Ninety
Air Max Wright
Air Burst
Air Max 04
Air Zoom Spiridon
Air Tuned Sirocco
Air Max LTD Trainer
Impax Run 2
Air Max 96
Vintage Air Max
Air Huarache Burst
Air Max 03
Zoom Moire+
Nike Air Max TL 2.5
AIR MAX LTD2
AIR MAX LTD WOMEN
AIR MAX LTD2 WOMEN
AIR MAX 90 WOMEN
AIR MAX 89
AIR MAX TN
AIR MAX TN10
AIR MAX TN SPECIAL

dr said...

Puffing away at the cigarette is always a pleasurable experience for all smoking addicts and the feeling of well-being provided by nicotine makes the users of cigarettes and other tobacco containing substances consistently addicted to the habit of smoking. But as the ill-effects of smoking show off slowly and gradually and a smoker becomes a victim to atherosclerosis, Buerger's Disease and a whole range of other smoking induced ailments, he fins no way out other than opting for the antismoking medicine Chantix. For more details on chantix, log in to the site http://www.chantixhome.com..

Chris said...

hey diva,
just see that you updated a month ago! i sent you an email but you may never have got it.
well done on the 2 years. maybe i will start again one day (start to stop that is ...:-) )
was just looking at my blog, i last posted january 31, and i've been on QUITE A JOURNEY since then. coming to understand and work on my addictive behaviours ... it's been TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH ...
but i will get there.
be great to hear from you. hear what you've been up to without a cigarette in your hand ....
C x

johansmith said...

If you are finding it totally difficult to obtain relief and succor from the grip of cigarette addiction, you should go for the anti-smoking medicine. You can purchase chantix online straight from your home by logging in to http://www.chantixonline.com/ an authentic online drug store but for Chantix online chantix to yield effective results for you, always use the drug as per the instructions of the doctor only.

Thoms Brolin said...

Nice blog share. I like post.