Quitting Smoking One Day at a Time...

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

BTW, 240 Days off Cigarettes

That is a whole lot of cigarettes not smoked! Lets see, that is 4,800 cigarettes not smoked give or take a few! Also, I have saved a TON of money by not smoking! I have saved like $1,300.00 dollars and have put the money towards stuff that is actually good for me as opposed to stuff that is going to kill me!

I redid the collage and I think it looks much better! Now I need to know how to embedded the captions like how Maggie's are done! Maggie, holla with the info if you read this please! Any help would be great since I am in the process of learning!
Diva

2 comments:

lynda w said...

Great job, Diva! I've saved a bunch of money as well, but couldn't tell you where the heck it went. Ha. It's all good.

cheap generic levitra online said...

smoking is one of the harmful addiction to the health.smoking causes lung cancer.smoking cigarette contain carcinogen,nicotine is
responsible for lung cancer.