Quitting Smoking One Day at a Time...

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

More on Canada...This is Harder Than I Thought!

6.) There are beautiful flowers all over the place! I stopped and saw these on the side of a road while driving into Whistler.
7.) This was an awesome stream on the way up to Whistler. I loved the fact that I never knew what I would encounter!
8.) Some wild horses that some friends and I saw on a daytrip while we were on our way to somewhere else.
9.) This was a flamingo pond at the butterfly sanctuary. The butterfly sanctury also housed birds and other animals and plants.

Ok,you guys, I am figuring out that I really don't know much about posting multiple pictures! Help me out fellow bloggers! This is WAY too much work for me and probably the first and last time I am going to do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous! I love Vancouver and Victoria both. Canada rocks.

You asked about getting all the pictures in one post, and do you mean that you are limited to how many you can upload at once? If that's what you mean, then once you've uploaded the first batch, just click on the same picture icon again, and you can upload another batch. Did that make sense and/or help?

I promise I'm looking forward to answering the great questions you left for me over on my blog for my Q&A, too. Yours are just the far more involved ones that will take more time to answer, but I promise I will once I've finished some of the quicker ones that can be lumped together. Didn't want you to think I didn't love you :)